The public caravan site is open from 12pm on Friday 2nd July 2021 (prices and details below). Some of our visitors may wish to find local Hotel or Bed and Breakfast for the weekend. Here are some contact numbers for you. Just left click on one of the orange dots and the details of the accommodation will appear.
- Holiday Inn Rugby/Northampton (see photo right) M1, Jct 18 - Six miles from Hollowell Rally. Hotel Reservations: http://www.hirugbyhotel.co.uk/whats-on/ 0871 942 9059
- Sedgebrook Hall, Chapel Brampton, Northampton NN6 8BD, Telephone 01604 821666 Fax 01604 821596 Email email@example.com Web www.hayley-conf.co.uk/pages/main_frame.html
- Farthingstone Golf Club, Everdon Road, Farthingstone, NN12 8HA - 01327 361291 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BED AND BREAKFAST
- Mrs. S. Bevin, Home Farm, West End, Welford - 01858575226 up to 5 persons - non smoking
- Mrs. Roberts, Home Farm, Spratton - 01604 647303
- Mrs. Hart, Murcott Farm Mill, Long Buckby - 01327 842236
- Mrs.Jefferies, Woollies Farm, Naseby - 01858 757310
- Mrs. Kirth, Manor Farm, West Haddon - 01788 510462
- The Wharf Hotel, Welford by the canal - 01858575075 up to five persons - traditional English public house also open for meals over the weekend
- Mrs. Widdowson, Rye Hill Farm - 01604 770990
If you have accomodation and would like to be added to this list please contact us.
- Caravan & camping pitches are available on site for £10.00 per night (no unaccompanied minors are allowed to camp).
- Public campsite open from 12pm Friday 2nd July 2021.
- Please Note there are no toilets / showers on the public camping field.
- All rubbish is to be taken home with you.